Remote mounted UV viewing head that detects the presence of a flare stack flame to insure unburned toxic waste gasses are combusted and not released into the atmosphere.
Built rugged to last, the Watchdog III Flare Stack monitoring system reliably monitors flames from remote locations under difficult conditions such as dust, fog, heavy rain, snow and background sun rays. The ability to connect to an existing ignition system, and its ground mounted design, make it easy to install and service without flare shut down, saving valuable time and money.
Features & Benefits:
• System consists of a P222 signal processor and S256BE viewing head with a 50 foot interconnecting cable
• Not affected by the sun which allows viewing head to be located anywhere around the flare stack
• Easy to set up with multiple LED's and pushbuttons
• Lightweight and low power consumption
• No moving parts ensures reliability
• Easy installation and service with no plant shut down or flare interruption required
• S256BE ground mounted viewing head has a 1000 ft. line of sight range with 40 ft. diameter target (at 1,000 ft.)
• P222 signal processor can be remotely mounted
Honeywell IFM P222 is a single channel flame signal processor for UV flare stack monitoring, with mounting base, plug-in terminals, four-digit alphanumeric display, keypad, and status LEDs.
The Honeywell IFM Watchdog flame signal processor system monitors pilot and flare stack activity using an ultraviolet sensor. It provides continuous burner surveillance indicating the presence or absence of a flame at the flame tip. The P222 signal processor includes two independent relays, one for early response (adjustable from 1-60 seconds) to a flame loss, and the other for time-delayed response (adjustable between the early response time and 60 minutes) for a flame-out alarm. The signal processor can be AC or DC powered, and is designed for use with the Honeywell S256BE ultraviolet viewing head.
- Signal processor for UV flare stack monitoring, with mounting base, plug-in terminals, four-digit alphanumeric display, keypad, and status LEDs
- One channel input specifically for flare stack pilot monitoring
- Outputs: 0/4-20 mA scalable, two SPDT early indication, one SPDT delayed indication, power to detector
- Compatible viewing head: One S256BE ultraviolet flare stack viewing head with digital display